The It Works Ultimate Body Applicator (aka the Body Wraps or The Crazy Wrap Thing) is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applies to the skin. Expect “ultimate” results with this amazing 45-minute body applicator! A full treatment is a BOX of 4 Wraps:
Watch HOW our Body Wraps Work — seen on TV:
We’ve been told all our lives that we cannot lose inches in a specific spot without actual surgery. There’s no magic pill. There’s not even a specific exercise that will make you lose weight in a certain area. Because as we all know, when you lose weight, you lose it everywhere.
Guess what? NOT TRUE ANYMORE! The It Works Ultimate Body Applicator do exactly what we’ve been wishing we could do forever! Body wraps for weight loss. Detox your fat cells! You actually can target any area of your body that you want to change! Check out real customers with real before and after pictures here. Put the body wraps on your stomach. Put the body wraps on your butt and get lifted! You could even put the body wraps on your neck – goodbye double chin! Thighs, calves, back, arms…the It Works Ultimate Body Applicator can be placed ANYWHERE!
HOW LONG DO RESULTS LAST? Depending on your eating habits and lifestyle, typical results last from 2-6 months. Continue to live a healthy lifestyle, your results can last. This is not water loss, it is fat loss. And, the body takes longer to build up the toxins again…that’s why the results typically last long. Unless, of course, activities like eating too much junk food, smoking, drinking (in excess) are thrown in a daily mix…the toxins will build up fast again.
Directions: Apply one Applicator to one area of your choice (such as the abdomen, back, sides, legs, arms, or buttocks) and leave on for 45 minutes. Remove and discard. Repeat after 72 hours.
Made with all natural ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions About It Works Ultimate Body Applicator:
What should I do after the wrap?
The body wrap process is still working in your body for 2-3 days after your body wrap and provides your body the ability to continue to lose inches, firm tighten and tone. For continued results, we suggest the following:
Since the wrap is removing toxins from your body, we encourage you to assist this process by avoiding toxic foods such as salt, sugar, alcohol, caffeine and carbonated beverages for several days following the wrap.
An internal cleanse, which includes drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day, will complete the detox process by flushing out toxins.
In addition, dry body brushing will assist with micro-circulation and release of the toxins.
How long does a body wrap take?
For a quick detox you can leave The Wrap on for 45 minutes but for a deeper detox and tone you can leave it on for up to 8 hours. If you have sensitive skin I recommend you leave the wrap on for no more than 1 hour the first time you use it and progress to longer periods as you use the wraps more often.
How often can I use the body wrap?
The body wrap is a safe and effective process that may be done every 3-4 days. If you are losing weight, and/or following a detox program a continuing series of wraps will show results and help tighten the skin to your new shape.
Is this just a temporary water loss?
No. The Ultimate Body Wrap is a firming and toning process that produces results by detoxifying and contouring the flesh. We recommend drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day, especially on the days following each wrap to continue the detoxification process through the body’s natural elimination system. Flushing your system this way will will ultimately aid weight loss.
Tips & Suggestions
- Drink at least 2 litres of water on the day you wrap and for 2 days after you do the wrap.
- Don’t eat fatty/sugary foods too close to doing the wrap as the toxins will end up just building up again.
- Some peoples’ pores don’t absorb it too well … so make sure you have a hot shower and exfoliate well in the shower prior to applying the wrap. Best way is with a wet cloth, rub over your body where you’ll be applying the wrap. As soon as you’re dried from your shower apply the wrap.
- Don’t use the wrap if constipated or close to your monthly cycle.
- Everyone’s results are different. Some clients have a lot of toxins in their system from smoking, eating foods with chemicals, preservatives, meats, cheeses, fast foods, etc.
For those people that don’t notice a change right away
The Body Wrap is working to detox, so there are several questions for someone who is not noticing a change right away.
- Are you regular? If you’re s not regular, there is probably a lot of gunk stuck in your system that needs to be released.
- Do you have stretchmarks? When someone has stretchmarks the wrap works to heal the stretchmarks first and the inch loss may come later.
- How much water are you drinking? Because toxins are getting stirred up, water helps to flush them out of the system. If you’re dehydrated, the water you drink is absorbed as their “normal water intake” and you need to drink more.
- Everyone’s body is different. So things like pore size, toxicity level, smoking, water intake, etc all can impact the speed at which the applicator works. Sometimes it helps to open up pores with a warm face cloth.
- The applicator is putting GOOD nutrition into the skin. So, even if you’re not losing inches right away, you’ll notice toning and firming of the skin, and moisturizing of the skin.
- Are you on medication or have thyroid issues? Sometimes that impacts things as well as some medications make the body retain water, etc